Otitis, fungal infections (otomycosis) tubal dysfunction, deafness, tympanic perforation, vertigo, dizziness, tinnitus of ears, foreign bodies in ears and tumors of ears.
We perform auditory screening for newborns to rule out birth deafness.
- Installation of ventilation tubes.
- Cholesteatoma surgery.
- Osiculoplasty (placement of prosthesis in the middle ear).
- Surgery for otosclerosis.
- Application of implantable hearing aid (BAHA) for auditory canal atresia.
- Cochlear implants
- Surgery for vertigo: endolymphatic sac decompression, and labraintectomy.
- Surgery for decompression of the facial nerve.
- Closure of cerebrospinal fluid fistulas of the ear.
- Surgery for ear tumors.
- Dilatation of the Eustachian tube with balloon for tubal dysfunction